The application technology in the RMI deals with application-related evaluation of ETIC and acoustic systems. As part of these evaluation, the handicraft processing, but also parameters such as dilution degrees, substrates, environmental influences, weather conditions etc. are analyzed and documented in test reports, so that the results can be used at any time for product developments and customer complaints.
The main tasks of the application technology are as follows:
- Quality control
- Test sample production
- Application-technical product comparison
- Processing under different climatic conditions
- Training in ETICS (external thermal insulation composite system) and acoustics
- Development of new systems
- Outdoor exposure investigations
The application technology works very closely with the other departments of the Dr. Robert- Murjahn-Institute.
Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org