Quality is measurable!
Last modified on 01.09.2017
As a research institute for coating materials, facade systems and healthy living, the Dr. Robert-Murjahn-Institut (RMI) is committed to working impartially and independently in accordance with the state of the art in science and technology and not under sales control. All information and documents of the client are treated confidentially.
RMI's quality policy is to inform the client objectively about the investigations and tests and to provide the agreed services objectively in accordance with the current state of science and technology. For RMI, quality also means protecting the environment, reducing energy consumption and maintaining occupational safety and health protection for all employees.
Furthermore, the Dr. Robert-Murjahn Institute is committed to the principle of sustainability.
To ensure quality, the RMI is accredited to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 and is certified to
DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001.
Quality means for the RMI:
- Only methods and equipment that correspond to the current state of science and technology are used.
- To have qualified employees who are trained for the equipment and methods.
- We continuously work on improving the quality of the methods and communicate this knowledge with other institutes, in particular with standardization, in order to elevate them to the recognized state of the art.
- When new or modified test procedures are introduced, the correctness of the procedure is checked, for example, by verification or validation.
- Tests, analyses, research and development work are carried out at a reasonable cost.
- Test reports are delivered on time.
- Test reports are prepared objectively, clearly structured and present the facts in accordance with the current state of science and technology.
- All processes in the RMI are described transparently.
- Individual results and test reports are completely documented and archived so that the results remain traceable for an agreed period of time.
- Tests in the area of RMI's core competencies are accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
The head of RMI hereby obliges all RMI employees to carry out their activities in accordance with the requirements of the accreditation guidelines according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and the specifications of the quality management system in the Integrated Management System IMS of DAW.
signed Dr. Helge Kramberger-Kaplan